Way to work a square sock despite being a minor element of our wardrobes is a must. They serve multiple purposes that include keeping us warm, they shield the feet from sweat. Often provide a fashionable style to our clothes. They are available in a range of styles and are made of many different materials, including silk, cotton acrylic or even a mixture of all of them. No matter what their purpose is however folding them properly will keep them looking brand new for an extended period of time. There is many ways to do it!
Turning the Cuffs Over
Make use of the most commonly used and simplest method to begin folding. This technique is perfect for all types of socks but it is particularly effective for casual socks. It’s also a simple one to teach children.
- Begin by finding an untidy pair of matching socks that you can fold.
- Set the socks down across a smooth surface, such as the ironing board.
- The socks should be arranged to ensure that, if you flip them over it will appear that you have just one socks. The toes, heels , and cuffs need to be aligned.
Begin folding by gently smoothing your socks. Move your hands over the fabric, removing any lumps. This will assist you in creating an elegant fold in the final.
- Hold an cuff, and place it on top of the other socks.
- Then, pull the folded portion down until it is the length you want.
Removing to the Cuffs in the Neat Way
You can then learn a more advanced technique. This method folds very well for most socks. It also results in a tighter and tidy fold.
- Find a second pair of clean socks.
- Place socks over a smooth, hard surface.
- Place one sock over another and place the socks evenly. If you flip the socks to the left it will appear that you have just one socks.
- This time, your heels should face up , and the toes must be pointed toward you. Smooth the socks.
The cuffs should be folded over to the toes, about a third of the length. Smooth the socks once more by using your hands. This could be difficult as the heels may be protruding naturally.
- Take hold of the toes, and fold the socks once more, about one-third of the length to the cuffs folded. There should be a slight gap between the toes as well as the cuffs.
- Open the elastic slightly on the cuff’s top fold and then tuck the toes into.
- Straighten the socks once more. The result should be an unflattering, square-like pair of socks folded.
Crossing the Socks
Learn the best method for folding. This is best for knee-high or crew socks. The result is a elegant square-shaped fold that doesn’t extend the cuffs or maintain the drawer of socks particularly stylish! 
- Start by putting on a pair of socks to work on.
- Place the socks on a flat, firm surface.
- Straighten the socks using your hands. There should not be any lumps.
Place one sock over the other so they form an arc. The heel of the bottom sock should be facing upwards. The top sock should be crossed by with the bottom in the middle.
- Take the bottom sock by its toe, then fold it over the top socks. The cross should now appear like a T. T. Tuck the toe portion that extends beyond the top sock beneath it.
- Then, hold the cuff on the bottom sock, and fold the other end across the top of the sock as long as it is.
- Begin tucking the sock that has been unfolded by first pulling it along the toes over the square. Tuck into the part that is hanging out.
- Take the rest of the length of the piece with the cuff.
- Fold the square over to form a square and then tuck into the two cuffs which are loose. Fold the sock in a flat square.
Rolling Up In Military Style
Make sure you roll your socks before packing for travel. This method is suitable with any type of socks, but especially tube socks. It can be a fantastic way of reducing space to fold them.
- Also, look for a pair of socks that are clean and match.
- Set the socks down over a surface that is flat, such as an ironing table.
- Put socks over one other , and then straighten them using your hands.
- The socks should be arranged to ensure that, if you flip them sideways it appears that you only have one socks. The heels, toes and cuffs must be aligned.
Begin folding by gently folding the top cuff. The cuff of the top sock approximately an inch to the side and back towards the opposite socks.
- Begin rolling the socks starting at the toes and ensure that you make sure to roll as tightly as you can.
- Continue to roll until you reach the top. The tighter your roll the tighter and more tidy the socks will appear.
- Once the socks have been folded up, place one finger inside of the cuff’s outside and pull the cuff to the top, and over the socks. Insert any loose bits.
- In the end, the socks will appear like small, round rolls.
Repeat this procedure multiple times, with different socks. The most difficult part is keeping the roll in place and the socks arranged.
- In the future, you’ll be able to keep socks in the smallest of spaces.
- Your bags for travel will be larger to accommodate other items.
- It’s easy to put inside your purse an additional pair of socks for emergency children in this manner.